Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So full of myself and sick of it!

Wow, look at me. I started blogging again. How could I have let such a thing go to the wayside? Did I not care? Did I get too self-absorbed in my bed of stinking pity? Did I let life get in the way? Hell yeah, I did. And it was quite a trip along the way back to reality, I must say.

I have found out so much about myself by looking away from that mirror of doubt, anger, hurt, sadness...shit, you name it, I felt it. I mean, really! WHY was I having to go through all of THIS???

Melissa finally got a fucking clue. Shit happens. Deal with it. Life happens. You deal with it. It doesn't have to be hard and it certainly doesn't have to make you a martyr!

My name is Melissa and I am a recovering martyr.

That's all I have right now.

And that's good enough.

No comments: